Sunday, October 02, 2005

Rob Paravonian's last night hosting Comedy Pro Shop/November 2nd Laugh Lounge Event

I'm about to post some pics from last week's Comedy Pro Shop. I'd have gone tonight but was seriously laughed out from the Rififi insanity. But I am sad that tonight was the last night of Rob Paravonian hosting Pro Shop. I'm sure Elon will let us know what's gonna happen with it.

The good news is there's a cool show going on November 2nd, also from Rob:

November, 2 2005 at Super Amazing Showcase @ Laugh Lounge
151 Essex St., New York, NY 10002
Cost: $5

An amazing lineup of comics will appear in this showcase for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Many of the comics already have t.v. credits on Comedy Central, Conan O'Briend and others and are working towards getting their next set on t.v. The lineup includes: Ophira Eisenberg, Victor Varnado, Todd Levin, Dan Cronin, Andres duBouchet, Allison Castillo, Liam McEneaney, Chris Deluca, Susie Felber, me and more! I guarantee this is a show worth seeing! Reservations necessary: 212-614-2500

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home