Friday, September 30, 2005

Cause flattery makes me feel special

From Benari Poulten:

For anyone who likes comedy in NYC and wants to keep up with what's goin' on, Rachel Kramer Bussel's comedy blog is must reading. She's the chronicler of all things comedic in New York City and you're guaranteed to find something to scratch your comedy itch there. It's the Time Out New York of the comedy blog world. But cuter.

Anyone else reading - please send me your listings! I can't guarantee I'll post them, but I'll do my best. I still have Pro Shop photos from Sunday night I've tried to load onto my laptop 3 times, to no avail, but soon they will be up. I took like 5 of Rob and Mark cause they made me laugh way harder than I have in months and months with their hilarious awesome song that I wish I could hear performed everyone night, called something like "No One Wants To Read Your Blog." It was awesome and had all the bloggers in the house falling on the floor. Oh, how true. Blogging is stupid, but I love it anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benari said...

No, no, thank YOU for the shout outs and updated listings and such. Keep on doin' your thang!

Blogging is stupid,

B.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home