Saturday, October 01, 2005

Joe Devito's shows

I really don't know how people do so many shows. I sometimes wonder how people get onstage at all. I do readings, but I kinda hate it. Being onstage is not me at my finest, but I'm a writer, first and foremost, not a performer.

Anyway, just a prelude to Joe Devito's week full of shows, cause he and everyone else I link to here DO belong onstage:

Monday -- "The Big Sell" at Otto's Shrunken Head, 8:00. All comics who've worked in advertising.
Tuesday -- Giant Tuesday Night of etc, 8:00
Wed. -- Suddenly Stand-Up at the Duplex, 7:00. Then some magazine launch party at Laugh Factory at 9:30. Have you ever been there? They have plasma TVs all over the place, the stage looks like you're on a TV special.
Thurs -- "Best of..." at Jack Demsey's, 8:00. Some of our faves and me airing it out for a nice long set, whether the audience wants me to or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Peterson said...

CRN WEB Blogs
Extending Utility Computing into the branch office DiskSites allows enterprises to leverage their Utility Computing strategy and extend it to branch offices, allowing branch users access to a centralized file ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home