Monday, June 27, 2005

Pervert Bingo at GTN!

I don't even know what Pervert Bingo is but it sounds right up my alley. There are a bunch of shows Tuesday night, this one, and Chicks and Giggles and Susie Felber's and I wholeheartedly endorse them all. Not sure what I'll be doing post Jessica Cutler Barnes & Noble appearance but maybe there'll be a second chance for Pervert Bingo in case I miss it.

Join us this Tuesday night for a very special ALL GAME episode of GTN!

Crotchword!

Pervert Bingo!

Temptation Reisman!

What Sitcom is Jim Morrison Talking About?

"Lights, Camera, Wanker" with Oasis!

AND AND MORE!

Giant Tuesday Night of Amazing Inventions And Also There Is A Game!!!
every Tuesday at 8pm
FREE
Rififi
332 East 11th St. between 1st and 2nd.

NEXT TUESDAY, July 5th - I'll be performing solo, just me and my
stupid monologues!

AND THEN ON July 12th - the inmates run the asylum! I'm taking the
night off, and the crazy GTN cast takes over!

AND THEN ALSO ON July 19th - GTN reverts backs to its typical
hilarious format.

AND WE'RE GOING ALL SUMMER!

http://www.gianttuesday.com
http://www.andresdubouchet.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home