Friday, June 24, 2005

sex and comedy

I know, you're like, "what? comedy...and sex? I don't understand" but all will soon be revealed. Anyway, I am working on a Voice column featuring interviews with some of the people I link to here and am very excited about it, as I am about any writing about the comedy world I get to do. Ummm...that's all. Just a little teaser because I am in first draft mode with the column, which is actually, I don't know, 50th draft cause I've been working on it for many months, but the time has come. Two phone calls, some tinkering, and then...the end. Or the beginning, who knows. Sorry for the crypticness, but in about 2 weeks you'll know what the hell I'm talking about. In the meantime, sex and comedy can stay in their respective corners for a little bit longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home