Friday, June 24, 2005

New favorite comedy blogger: Dan McCoy

Read Dan McCoy's blog - he's now part of Sara Schaefer (Is Obsessed With You) and Saturday Night Rewritten, and well, he's a comedian and a blogger, so therefore I will read him, because, my non-attendance last night notwithstanding, I really do try to keep up with my favorite local funny people. Also, Dan has a really hot photo of Lisa Loeb up on his blog.

And I heart blogs, and comedians, so comedian blogs are just the perfect combination. Aside from bears and cupcakes of course. Private joke that may be explained at a future date when I combine bears and cupcakes in some format. Speaking of cupcakes, I will be bringing them to some comedy shows soon, not sure which ones, but be prepared! (meaning, when you see me at a comedy show and I offer you a cupcake, make nice and take one cause few things make me happier than watching people eat cupcakes)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan McCoy said...

Rachel has magically hit upon the exact combination of words that make it physically impossible for me to resist posting a comment. Clever girl.

-Dan

12:19 PM  
Blogger M said...

Funny, because I find it physically impossible to not hit the 'back' button... right after I leave this comment.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home