Saturday, June 25, 2005

Baron Vaugh makes me laugh

I've only seen Baron Vaughn a few times so far but he totally makes me laugh. Below is some info on his upcoming shows.

You know who else makes me laugh? My new chick lit soul sister Lianne Stokes. She's gonna book me on her show (that she runs along with Giulia Rozzi and Becky Yamamoto) Brutal Honesty in September. Anyway, she just told me we're "nerds of a feather" - love it and so true!

Baron Vaughn appearing...

this Saturday, June 25 @ 8pm
Aubergine Cafe
49-22 Skillman Avenue Woodside, NY
Hosted by Julie Perkins
with Mike Dorvald
Dan Curry
Pat O’Shea
Benari Poulten
Dina Perlman
Jeff Mac
Ashley Strand


Tuesday, June 28 @ 10pm (EVERY TUESDAY!!)
Brooklyn Comedy Company's
"I can't believe it's not Manhattan!"
Galapagos Art Space
70 North 6th Street (L to Bedford)
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Hosted by ME
featuring...
Eric Andre (Caroline's, e-rok.com)
Liz Miele (Comic Strip, Carolines, featured in the New Yorker)
Bob DiBuono (MTV, Stand Up NY, Caroline's)
Michelle Buteau (Comedy Central, VH1)
Bernie Pauley (Tough Crowd)
Sven Wechsler (BcCo, Underground God)
Marc Theobald (Premium Blend, Chappelle's Show)

Wednesday June 29 @ 9pm
Comediarock
The Tank @ Chashama
208 West 37th Street
Hosted by ME
with Josh Grosvent
Carla Rhodes
Jessica Delfino
Stuckey and Murray
Rob Paravonian


Thursday June 30 @ 8pm
Sweet @ the Slipper Room
167 Orchard St (at Stanton)
Hosted by Seth Herzog (VH1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home