Sunday, July 17, 2005

I heart Jess Wood

And she has a great lineup this week, but alas, I will be at The Hazzards' Shut Up And Make Out video release party at Rififi, but next time for Three of Cups, the sweetest comedy show in town (in more ways than one).

From Jess Wood:

Cool is the air that blows so nice
Funny are the comics who tickle you twice
Free is the show that really don't blow
So come on down and be in the know

Yes, I am a triple threat and just look who will be
joining me to entertain you this week;
Amanda Melson, Josh Spear, Susan Preckle, Craig Baldo,
Lee Camp, Charlie Gaeta and Dan Allen
I Jess Wood will of course be hosting while you
cutie-pies sit back and enjoy the crisp air, tasty
candy and hilarious folk.

Don't miss out-Monday July 18th 8pm @ Three of Cups

83 1st Ave (5th St)
FREE CANDY and a FREE SUGAR HIGH
see ya there,
xoxo Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home