Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Baron Vaughn's one man show

Not sure why I had to find out about this through Jen Is Famous when I took the subway with Baron after Comedy Pro Shop on Sunday (where I also met Jen while I handing out dessert forcing cupcakes upon innocent bystanders) , but whatever. I definitely want to see this, not sure which night though:

The Midtown International Theatre Festival presents
Actor. Comedian. Negro.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 through Sunday, August 07, 2005

Humor + race + absurdism + (Baron Vaughn) = this show

Length: 1 hr 00 mins
Intermission: None
Seating: General Admission
You choose your seats when you get to the theater.

Baron Vaughn delivers an autobiographical examination of the everyday life of a black man as seen through the lens of blackness. Baron teams with none other but himself to preach on racial politics, absurdism, and how black is back.

Smarttix

Baron's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home