Thursday, July 07, 2005

Brutal, Brutal Honesty - Obsessive Crushes

I'm so there. Not that I have any experience with the topic or anything. You'll be happy to know though that now I just have crushes, not obsessive crushes. Progress, no? I've moved my obsession from cute people to Luna bars. Also, you MUST check out Giulia Rozzi's new blog Frozen Credit Card, especially if you're like me and have no clue how to save money or spend it wisely. I have a semblance of a clue, but need all the help I can get.

JULY 20th
BRUTAL HONESTY-A monthly themed storytelling show created and hosted by Giulia Rozzi, Lianne Stokes, and Becky Yamamoto. This months theme is "I will make you love me? Tales of obsessive crushes"

where: Otto's Shrunken Head (14th St btw A & B)
when:9 PM
cost: FREE!
featuring:
Pete Olson
Tony Carnevale
Brandy Barber
Molly Anderson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home