Monday, May 02, 2005

funny peeps

super quick recap: monday nights = free comedy at Get Wood - I'm a new and big fan of Jessica Wood and her comedy show. Hilarious folks, a cozy East Village basement, and free candy! And I ran into Anne from The Hazzards on the street (that was just the icing on the cupcake of my night).

Also, check out the lovely Lianne Stokes on bad comedy.

Giulia Rozzi is hilarious. I'm so glad I got to see her show Stupid Foreigners, it was hilarious and honest and she had a mini food humping orgy and was just fantastic and brilliant and I hope she does it again. There are tons of UCB shows I want to see including Margot Leitman's Just Here for the Day about being a substitute teacher and Aziz Ansari Punched A Wall. So yeah, when I say I'm gonna take a break from comedy shows...don't believe me. Standup shows, maybe, but there is too much good stuff going on that I just can't miss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Giulia said...

Brilliant & orgy, two words that were made to be in the same sentence.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home