Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cute comedians


Claud and Justin
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
Were in abundance last night at Lolita for Claudia Cogan's birthday party.

Among them were Justin Purnell, pictured here, EDP (sorry, never know how to spell his last name), Giulia Rozzi, Margot Leitman, Brandy Barber, Victor Varnado, Liam McEneaney, Erik Andre, John F. O'Donnell, and people I'm sure I'm forgetting (sorry!). I met someone new and I can't remember her name but she runs a weekly show that's near Nevada Smith's...that's vague, but if that's you or you know who it was, please tell me. I'm kinda bad with names, as many people have sadly found out.

1 Comments:

Blogger rachael said...

I feel the gal you met at claudia's b-day party was Myka Fox who runs Grandma's Candybox 9:30pm at Barnone on third Ave.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home