Saturday, July 22, 2006

Can You Imagine?

I'd pretty much abandoned this blog cause I hadn't been to a comedy show in ages, but somehow, learning that non-comedians were reading it has inspired me to resurrect it. That and countless emails in my inbox touting shows I've never even heard of cause I'm so freaking out of the loop. They're all pretty much at Rififi and Mo Pitkin's too. Here's one:

From Comedy Central's Premium Blend, Patrick Borelli

Also from Premium Blend (and from Boston) Val Kappa

From the Shark Show and VH1, Nick Stevens

and from every other Monday at Rififi, Gabe and Jenny

Here are the details:

Monday, 7/24/06
Can You Imagine?
Hosted by Matt Goldich and Chris Jurek
Rififi
332 E. 11th Street
(between 1st and 2nd Aves)
8:00 pm, no cover, 1-drink minimum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home