Friday, June 02, 2006

Rejection Show plug and memories

Almost a year ago, I live-blogged The Rejection Show. Hard to believe, eh? And that's just part one! Scroll through those archives for a time when I was really dedicated to the comedy scene. Now Becky Yamamoto's all "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in forever." The first Rejection Show I attended was their last one at The Tank, way back in September 2004, I believe. And now it's come full circle . . . just another remind that on Tuesday night, you can see me sing "Like a Virgin" - from when I was actually a virgin. (I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17, but this video was made when I was 8 or 9). Mo Pitkin's, 7:30 pm, Tuesday June 6th, $8. BE THERE. I'm excited but also kindof embarrassed about the video, but Jon assures me it's adorable, so I'll just have to trust him. I will be watching it like a scary movie, with my head in my hands, peeking through my fingers.

See also:

Jon Friedman's very silly interview with me

My Gothamist interview with Jon Friedman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home