Friday, September 02, 2005

Recommended comedy reading while I'm away

While I'm gone, I recommend my entire blogroll, and especially:

The Apiary

Comedy Central Insider

The week I'm back (I'm off to Istanbul tonight for vacation, back the night of the 11th), Jill Soloway is in town with readings the 12th, 13th and 14th from her book Tiny Ladies in Shiny Pants (and look for my interview with her that week at Black Table, as well as the September 13th Rejection Show, with proceeds going to benefit victims of Hurricane Katrina, plus Sweet Paprika, Sara Schaefer, a benefit for Katrina victims on the 14th hosted by Anthony DeVito (see Kambri Crews's blog for details) and surely much more. Also if you're around this Sunday or next (the 11th with Susie Felber!), check out Comedy Pro Shop. Off to the airport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home