Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Chicks and Giggles September 6

Chicks and Giggles invites you to laugh away the post-labor day blues
on Tuesday, September 6. Our host Carolyn Castiglia may go into labor
day now, so every day is potentially Labor Day.

Hey Virgos! It's totally OK to laugh. Come to Chicks and Giggles. We
promise not to make fun of you.:)

CHICKS AND GIGGLES
Tuesday, September 6 at 8:30 pm
Raga - 433 East 6th Street (between 1st and A)
Show is downstairs!
FREE!

Lineup includes:

Claudia Cogan (co-producer, Becky and Claudia's Supreme Offering)
Jane Condon (Ladies of Laughter Finalist)
Kelli Dunham (Reading Series at Barbes)
Jen Dziura (producer, The Jenny Vaudeville Show)
Shannon Ennis (Gotham)
Abby Rosin (Laugh Lounge)

Hosted by Carolyn Castiglia (Caroline's)

Check out: http://chicksandgiggles.blogspot.com

Our special theme show is September 13. It's called Teacher's Pet.
Comics will read stories about crushes on teachers. Hot!

13 Comments:

Blogger jeff jewett said...

nice blog funny lady

now stand back, im gonna show you mine

3:29 PM  
Blogger GS said...

This site gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other great Las Vegas stuff including info about worlds greatest magic tricks tickets Check it out worlds greatest magic tricks tickets

5:14 PM  
Blogger Barton said...

This site gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other great Las Vegas stuff including info about worlds greatest magic tricks tickets Check it out worlds greatest magic tricks tickets

3:36 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
box game video x

10:10 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

10:04 AM  
Blogger windmill2u said...

europe vacation
europe vacationvacations

12:59 AM  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体

9:24 PM  
Blogger haidi said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Make Big Money**blog. It pretty much covers Make Big Money articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Music Downloads Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering music related stuff. Feel free to visit my music site.

2:24 AM  
Blogger The Blah Brain said...

Hey nice page you've got here, I don't know if you know this but I visit frequently..I'm finally leaving you a comment! Reading your stuff basically made me want to create my own blog...so i finally did. www.theblahbrain.com

Thanks for the inspiration, I know it must feel great to know that someone IS actually reading your blog and likes what you do. :]

3:54 AM  
Blogger Doniette said...

How would you like to know about a Golf Fitness resource, that displays all the Golf Fitness information on one website? Check out
Golf Fitness today. Not only do they have a good fitness book section, but they also have great articles on fitness. I was really impressed with the resources their webmster put together.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Nice blog i have a site about free music video codes maye you can find some great music video codes to add to your website!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Chris Moonbeams said...

Just to say, my vote for hottest band has to be Arctic Monkeys. The Arctic Monkeys are shooting stars!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home