Friday, May 27, 2005

NY Post discovers alt comedy

I missed it yesterday but found out about it during Welcome to our Week last night:

Alt Mockers

Last night was great, though, once again, a signal that I've been going to too much comedy. I'd seen Liam do his set before, and had heard Sara Schaefer's bit too but she was hilarious anyway - I mean, you gotta love a girl who can just belt out "You Oughta Know" all loud and fierce onstage. Plus, she had a mixtape - yay for music in my comedy. I also saw some people I'd never seen before, and Jessi read from her junior high diary. And I had a date, which I don't think I've ever had at a comedy show, so that was something new. And I finally got to meet the lovely, gorgeous and totally sweet Kambri Crews. Congrats to Christian Finnegan, who was on The Today Show this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home