Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It Came From New York!

My friend Marie is in this really cool show It Came From New York - here's her email about it:

I know this is really short notice, and I don't expect
any of you to come (how can I compete with Rick
Moody?), but if you're looking for something fun to
do, I highly recommend this. It's funnier than
anything you'll see on the tv. Also, my story tomorrow
will feature BOOTSIE, my cousin's boyfriend who was
missing his 2 front teeth by the time he was 16.

I'll also be doing the 5/25 show, and by then you'll
be very sick of my spam.

-marie

"IT CAME FROM NEW YORK!"
A Month of NYC-Themed Comedic Storytelling and
Music.

Hosted by Michele Carlo (aka Carmen Mofongo)
with an all native-New York cast:
Irene Bremis, Laura Dinnebeil, Steven
Epstein,
Faceboy, Joey Gay, Girlbomb, Liam McEneany,
Marie
Mundaca, Erik Seims & Bruce Smolanoff. Music
by Eddy
Martinez & Stefan Zeniuk.

Wednesdays in May:
May 4th: "Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll"
May 11th: "All In The Familia"
May 18th: "Me & You Down By The Schoolyard"
May 25th: "Where The @#$! Are You From"

All Shows: 8:00pm Tix: $5
Reservations: 212.330.7681

www.carmenmofongo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home