Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Caroline Does Caroline's and I do D Lounge

I ran into my friend Caroline Waxler at Kambri and Christian's wedding and she told me she's now doing standup at . . . Caroline's! Super fun - so come check her out on September 19th:

From Caroline Waxler:

sept 19th at carolines:
New class clowns show
At 9:30
1626 Broadway & 50th
Res: 212 757 4100
For the carolines stuff pls make a res 2 to 3 weeks in advance
If you say you’re there to see me I think the cover is only $5

I'm very excited because I stopped going to comedy shows for a while because I was seeing the same comics do the same routines over and over and over and just got bored (no offense, just telling it like it is). Now I'm not going cause I'm bogged down in writing, but I am hoping to emerge from the writing black hole in September and check out stuff like this. That's all I really have to say at the moment. Brain overrun with words.

Oh! One more thing - I am actually doing a show on the 24th at D Lounge organized by the lovely Sara Jo Allocco and Brandy Barber called Take This Job And Shove It. I'll be talking about the last job I had before my current one, where they made me cry and I got in trouble for wearing sneakers and talking too loudly. And they took away my internet access. I thought I was going to die with them during the blackout. I know that doesn't sound funny, but I'll try to funny it up by the 24th, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home