Friday, February 24, 2006

March 1st Mixed Tape

okay, this blog isn't dead yet. I have plans, but this show looks really great (fyi, I don't ever say that to be all "I have something better to do," it's more like "I really, really wish I could go, but, sadly, I can't be in 2 places at once.")

MIXED TAPE

It's comedy gold.

Wednesday, March 1st @ 9:00 pm

Mo Pitkin's House of Satisfaction
34 Avenue A (between 2nd and 3rd Streets)

Featuring:

Desiree Burch (SMUT)

Carolyn Castiglia (Laugh Factory)

Matt McCarthy (MAX)

Jenny Rubin (AOL Comedy)

Lianne Stokes (Gotham)

Baron Vaughn (Aspen Comedy Festival)

Becky Yamamoto (Brutal Honesty)

...and Tom McCaffrey (Shorties Watchin' Shorties, Premium Blend)

Hosted by Ophira Eisenberg (Premium Blend)

All that and a bag of chips* for $5.

*While supplies last. Supplies may be limited or non-existent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home